February 23, 2009

A Cavemans Ultimate (lair) Home Theatre System

by: Scott Douglas

I am a primitive. A psychologist once verified this. She said being born under the sign of Leo I was fixed in my ways so I would be most happy in life not trying to change myself or others. She was a very sharp lady. I am happiest as a primitive in my cave (ala my Home Theatre Kingdom) upon this earth. I like watching big tv with high quality audio. And I like my comfort.

My cave is well lite when need be and provides a nice ambient softness (like a camp fire) which makes me feel secure in this post modern world (what ever that means ie… I was told to say that to include you deep thinkers in this little philosophy tale about modern caves and primitives).

Please know though that I am a disciplined home theatre cave type and do not allow ANY news or “importrant” world events, stress filled garbage to come before my ears or eyes. Why have a cave if you can’t keep the dinosaurs and bad neighbors out – eh?

I ONLY watch high quailty movies (many free), good science type channels and programs like Discovery and History (if it is in the past it can’t hurt you right?), and no crime drama. I am a sensitive primitive who like to keep my cave and mind clean and bright and sharp with little clutter.

My basic motto is: “Do small things about ones cave and let others tidy up their own cave.” Too many people ie… politicians, military type, local government types, video cameras (doesn’t anyone have a sense of what privacy is anymore? Did YOU vote for this technology?) – in too many of their neighbor caves and not their own.

So how is your cave? MAN. Or WOMAN. If you are a female the way to a caveman’s heart is to bring nice stories (movies) and music into his lair (I mean Home Theatre System). After an invitation of course. Cavemen like DVD’s, flowers, meat is always good, and nubile barefoot girls. Be inventive and playful and bring NO – “ZERO” – NADA stress into his cave and you should do well. Bring NO NEWS of far distant lands and wars and famine and disease etc… etc… etc… ad infinitum…. Cook stir fry for him as he like spices and might surprise you with his exotic pallette (taste buds) and talk science yep you heard me right deep penetrating cosmic DNA transhuman “SCIENCE!” . After all most true cave men these days are geeky intellectuals who might just have more on his mind then sports (also banned in my cave, as I find watching sports boring!).

Also, if you are invited into the bowels of the cave mans heart , his Home Theatre Kingdom, do not mention babies (fertility is okay), as babies imply messy caves and disruption of happiness. So there you have it from one of the last true cavemen “they” (the media gods) should have used in the GEICO commercials.

My cave “ROCKS!” How about yours?

http://www.virtualrealestate-wealth-4ever.com/home-theatre/